jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

An expert on your field

If I have to chose someone I'll say Coco Channel. 
Actualy the collections of the haute couture house of Channel are beautiful with very classic forms, restrained colors, very elegant in the end. But all the story of this house would be nothing without this woman born in 1883 in France. 
She wasn't always Coco Chanel. She was born beneath the name of Gabrielle Chanel in a family with very precarious economic conditions.
I know it is very typical and maybe cliché to allude to her when you talk about fashion because she was a precursory in the field of avant garde. I say this because she had a very different idea of dressing should be in the middle of Belle Epoque. Her pride and her idea of more simple and comfortable clothes and, I have to say, her relationships with noble gentlemen took her to be a famous icon because of her peculiar style that made contrast with the opulent dresses of the time. 
Probably now my closet isn't full of "Little Black Dresses", ride pants and marinières but I admire her because her determination at the time of being in although her style wasn't the most popular. Some people can say that her fame was because the people that she knew and maybe it is not an example of remarkable life but she is really and inspiration because her way of being to the world and of course her elegance, I mean, you are kidding!, pearls and Channel nro 5 jajajaa.





1 comentario:

  1. hi, I dont really know the coco´s chanel work, and I dont connected with the haute couture, but I think she was a influence in the used of pants for womens in the belle epoque and this was a little step for the gender equality.

    ResponderEliminar