martes, 21 de julio de 2015

A photograph I like

It comes to my mind a beautiful story that I read in a Galeano's book named " El libro de los abrazos" The story is Art border:
Tell the story of a soldier in a war (I'm not very sure, but I think that its happend in El Salvador ) named Julio Ama who fight with a gun in a hand and his camera in the other. While that go over the city in ruins see a couple of twin brother in some kind of alley. They are the unique surviving of the village and they have like a sixteen years old. When he saw them one of the twin was sitting in the ground and in his knees lie the bloody dead body of his bother. Julio maybe say something but the brother wasn't. He was there but he wasn't there. His eyes looking without seeing lost in somewhere, nowhere and in his face you can find the entire war and all the pain.
Julio put his rifle on the ground and grip his camera, move the movie and found the focus of the image. The brother has in the middle of the viewfinder, perfectly immobile against the wall bite by the bullets.  Julio was going to take the photograph of his life but his finger didn't want. Julio tried again and again but his finger didn't want so put down his camera and he retired in silence.

Im not gonna say that when I read this story that I just told you cry but I'm not gonna tell you the opposed. I don't now why but it touch me so deep in my heart as it was me the one with the camera.
Other stories are also about war and although all of them are the related beneath a very political lens, you can enjoy always of a very touching story

I know that this isn't what the headline say but the story its about a photograph anyway always is good read some beautiful stories written by a Latin-American guy
Don't you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario