martes, 21 de julio de 2015

My favorite movie

This is a really hard post because you know, I really love watching movies even I could say that I spend the most of my time doing it. But now I'm gonna talk about my kind of "pleasure" for watch horror movies. I'm a huge fan of all horror movies, even the bad ones, you know which are like a Final Destination vol. I II..XIX where is the same story in all of them or all the ones who have a bunch of stupid teenagers that want to have a wild party in a creepy dark house in the woods far away from every kind of dude who can help them if some guy with a chainsaw chases. In this road make mistakes like the scare thing in the movie it's produced by the rude change of sound for example when a freak ghost suddenly appear in front of the camera and a loud scream came of nowhere. "You have to cover your eyes in a horror movies not your ears for "
I decided to talk about one of the first movies that really scares to me and that is "Shutter"
Tell the story of a photographer who after a friend wedding his girlfriend and him take a drive and accidentally run over a woman who came of nowhere, they run away because its super scary scene. But! after that incident the protagonist is having haunting by a few freak things with no explanation that start to become their life in a constant nightmare. Tun, the photographer perceive odds spectral figures that becomes to appear in his photographs. So according as the movie progress we can discover that the photographer wasn't a very good person and have a very daaaaaark past.
The action happen in Bangkok so the protagonist is a Thai guy with a skinny and disrupted look but I have to say that the real one who is really mess up is the ghostly girl who after dead it comes to torture all those who were mean to her.
I saw the movie when I was little so maybe because of that I was turn out very scary but the true is that it's a really good movie! It have a gloomy scenarios and the haunting is most of the time very much original. My favorite part of curse is the incredible final, I mean after that we think that it's finally all over, the movie reveal the truly and terrifying end.
Anyway its that kind of movie that leave you searching weird shadows in your selfies and with the need of check your weight constantly. After the movie you gonna have to ask: It's something at my side or in my shoulders?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario