miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Special song

I have a lot of specials songs, I'm that kind of girl. You know, when a guy dump you or you wake up in the morning feeling amazing. I have a song for all that kind of stuff. But if I have to chose a particularly special song ( in the deep meaning of special) I would say.. "Black" from Pearl Jam. Even thought I love the band and even more the very old songs, this one is more than special for me. Of course it talk about love or instantly I associate with that jajajja but more than the love stuff, the song transport me a few year ago, when I take "important choices", if I can say that. Makes me remember good and bad days but important for my very own process to "grow up" Now when I hear it, obviously I don't reflect in the deep meaning of the song for me, I also just like it, Pearl jam is catchy and you can imagine your self singing in the typical video for MTV with the ripped clothes, shout suffering and living the song at the most pure style of Eddie. 
We all have a moment in our live when the existential questions start to appear, fortunately in my case, those questions wasn't very much philosophical, do you understand? for example I have a friend that remains in things like The Matrix questions ( It's real the universe around me or it just a dream?) jajajajja he is crazy! 
Anyway, Black and some songs of Pink Floyd are very special to me ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu85_WHGd0w ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario