miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

A day to remember

I feel like this post and the last one are emotionally deep or not? So lets see, a day to remember that it is important for me because I remember a lot of things... This year, I don't remember exactly when but, someday I was in my mother house, it was early but no so much, like around 11am. I was recently wake up and in the house it was just me and my princes Emilia (my dog) when the phone ring! When I answer the guy say to me that he is a policeman and call me to corroborate a situation; immediately ask me if someone out in the morning from the house and I say: yes! my mom. So this asshole stat to tell me that my mom had an accident, she was hit by a car because she cross the street an inappropriate place and, if that wasn't enough, the people on the car result hurt for train to avoid an imprudent mom. Like I'm a person who love her momy in that point of the story I was desperately crying . After the tragedy the guy on the phone say to me that the person who crush my mom was now, ask for money to not present charges against her and that she say that in some place hide in her bedroom there was money and now I have to find it and take it to somewhere that the guy in the phone decide. 
In that moment, when someone tell you something like that with all the details, I never think that it was trick for rob me! and with the adrenaline I start to look up for the supposed money.. and of course after a very long moment I couldn't found a SH.... They do it to me the "cuento del tio"
I don't know how this people don`t touche with the sadness from the others but, I'm no one to judge but I think there is so many ways to get some money so, why ruin and play with someone feelings?







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario