miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

An artist that I admire

I don't know if I "admire" someone, its a very strong word for me. Maybe someone of my family because his dedication to me. If I have to say an artist... Now I would say Jenny Saville. She is a British painter  known for her large-scale painted depictions of nude women. I dont really know what the art critical could say but I found her very interesting. Her painting are absolutely amazing and very big by the way. But beside the size of her work, the image by itself are so stunning, I mean, the woman body it's always stunning but the way that she paint her ladies.. you can feel the "emotion " in her faces and the bodies are so real belong to real woman with imperfections, as we all.

If you google at maybe the most of her work it's a little bit rough and socking but it's very intense and that's what I like it most, because with her way to paint she reach an unusual realism.

An other thing that I like of her work is that it talk by itself, you don't need any text on the left to get delight with the painting.
Well, All this is just a supposition because I had never being in front of them.

 

7 comentarios:

  1. I love Saville too, there is a attitude an a certain path on every brush-stroke and she is a great draftswoman!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!!! the work of Saville is really intense, like you describe, I didn't know his work, I look more things about her.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like "Torso" and others paintigs of Saville, I like who expressed the femenine bodies.

    Bye n.n

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I'dont know jenny saville work, but I like meet her work, sound very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like her a lot, the foreshortening are amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I dont know jenny saville works, but it look really interesting work.

    ResponderEliminar