miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

A country I would loke to vist

I want to know all the countries around the world! No seriously  in this moment of the year I just think in my vacations. I always dream with spend my time in a white beach with turquoise water, or in that kind of landscape that the airlines commercials show in the TV, you know, the one where a very blond kind jump into a beautiful cave with crystalline water in the end. Wherever that is I wanna go there. In a place like that I would like to swim underwater although scares me but like they say "you have to face your fears" There is so many place that I want to know, but in general, of course, I like to visit places where I can relax my self. We live our live faster and faster every day so, is necessary take a break.
When I think in this heavenly destination I picture my self with my boyfriend, like a honeymoon buy without the "lets get married!" thing . He like that kind of activities like climbing and make excursions so I think this place fit perfectly to both because I prefer swim and get tanned but I also can do the other things!
I Almost forget, I wanna eat a lot of traditional food (Where ever I am) 
Maybe sound very much like the "Eat Pray Love" thing, but trust me, That is not the idea. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Freewheeling journeys!

    I like swimming and getting tanned, also.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The part when you write: "Eat pray love" make me laugh, I think the same thing with relaxing places.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeah a place like that should be relaxing, and the beaches with turquoise water are so beautiful I would like to visit that place too, when will you find out where is it? because I definitely want to go there.

    ResponderEliminar