jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Expectations for a new semester

This semester, in fact the all past year I'm in the specialty textile class here at the university so I invest most of my time (even the free time that I have) in activities associated with the fiber. Now for example me and my class are making in  something called Shibori that it is a technique for dyed fabric liven one part without dyed (if you now what i mean). Sometimes is really hard, its one way to say so! but i love the process. Play with the color and the forms is very funny, at list if you have the time, when you run against the clock... not to much

I don't now if you remember but in the last post I say that I love clothes, so for keep my mind away from the university and his demands, I took classes of lingerie witch is very complicated for the nature of his execution but I have to say that when you see the final result it's like "oh I'm a goddess" specialty when you put on the underwear match and you fell amazing in the mirror.
Personally I don't pretend dedicated my life at lingerie but if I can get a little bit of money of all this will be grate for my personal economy.
              "You need a job if you want a new pair of shoes every month"

For extra record I want (I hope, I beg to good!) to lose a few kilos! I'm not a fat person but you know the vanish of a women doesn't know limits. the thing is that my boyfriend is super thin and he is really taller than me. It was very shocking when we first meet but I can't understand way because he eat like a pig! Im not kidding! The worse part is that we looooove junk food but as you can imagine he doesn't gain weight (I think that he has a devil's deal)
What else?  Oh! I almost forgot the say that one of my expectations for this new semester is became in the new master chef of my house (even when I live alone). I'm NOT a god cocker and if I stay this way, one day I'm gonna be dead, intoxicated but my own food
    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario