jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

Autobiography


Hi! my name is karla. I was born in Santiago. I'm twenty years old and I'm a student of Art the university of Chile.
I have one little brother named Cristobal who is still in the school. He is my half brother, he is just my father's son . Unfortunately I dont see him very often because I don't have a very good relationship with my dad. I think mostly it is because I never felt that he is in with me. At least not now. But that is a diferent story.
I live in a very small apartment near the university with my quite black poodle named Emilia who always moves her tale and kisses me all over the face when I come home.
I have to say that I love clothes, in fact recently I bought a beautiful green dress with a little weird form but I think it is very original. I'm not a compulsive buyer! The dress is for my mom weeding now in May. I'm so happy that she lives her life again happily with a new love. Sometimes I also dream with the day but then I remember that I will lose my independence and I will have to cook for someone else. Have a husband is not the same as having a dog, you cant take the bag with food, put in a plate with the water and leave it on the floor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario