miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Secnd semester reflections

This semester has been hard too but the worst of it is has become very long and I think that less productive that the first one. Suddenly is Christmas and I don't have the feeling that I really advance in the university things. I hope it end the soon. The good thing is that I do new things like travel to beautiful places, I enjoy more being in my house and worry about it like buy pretty things. I'm a hoomelover so, be in my house surrounded by my things it's something that I appreciate a lot.  

I'm Happy because this year I live hard thing but now I'm alright, I get over a few things that I think it make me a better person? maybe a more understanding person. I hope the people who I love see that and I expect that a few do the same exercise than me, sometime it's hard but always you have to work on yourself

In general has a good year, of course it have good and bad things but I enjoy the all learning part, to know more people and continue knowing others.
About my evaluations, I think you always have the opportunity of work harder but I try to progress constantly, that is exactly the concept that I try to apply to every category of my life.

3 comentarios:

  1. It hasn't been a good second semester here too, I hope the next year could be better!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's been a loooong semester, I know, but everything is going to be over soon and you'll be able to relax and enjoy the things you like even more.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know we can finish our exam, and pass with a 7 textil :D

    ResponderEliminar